Post Licensing Support
Get the support you need to stay compliant
Cannabis Post-License Compliance Support
At MF Cannabis License and Regulatory Consultants (MFLRC), are experts in providing compliance support.
We understand that achieving your license is only the beginning. Staying compliant and growing your business is the next step, and we are here to help. We offer a variety of services to assist you with all your post-licensing needs so you can relax and focus on what’s important – progressing and prospering your business.
From license management and support to writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), we have you covered. We can also help with Health Canada correspondence, export/import permits, recalls, investigations, root cause analysis, compliance promotion, and more.
If you’re looking for help with any post-licensing cannabis requirements, look no further than MF Cannabis License and Regulatory Consultants. Let us take the stress out of compliance so you can focus on what matters – running a successful business. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
How our Services will Benefit You
– We have a variety of services to make your post-licensing compliance process easier
– Relax and focus on what’s important – your business!
– Get the help you need so you can sleep at night.
– Stop worrying about compliance and let us take care of it.
Our Services include, but are not limited to:
- License Management
- Cultivation Plan
- SOP Writing
- Export and Import Permit
- Recall management
- Investigations & Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Promotion Compliance
- Notice of new cannabis product (NNCP)
- Health Canada correspondence (RMI)
- License Amendments & Renewal Document Preparation
- Process Security Clearance application
- CTLS management and report submission
- CRA Cannabis License
- Site Evidence Package